So I haven't posted in a while, mainly because nothing exciting has gone on lately except work and stuff. Christmas is drawing near and I'm not even remotely excited about it at all.. I haven't been excited over the holidays since I was a kid. At least not in the traditional sense, I suppose... I get way more enjoyment out of shopping and giving stuff to close friends and family than I do anything else, other than that I feel rather... empty inside. I'm alone for Christmas, as usual, which bums me out, but nothing I can do about it.. Nothing I haven't already tried at least. I have no luck in that department, and the holidays just exacerbates my depression, but I carry on. I know things will pick up for me and I'll find someone to make all this time spent in solitude and all the effort towards finding that person worth it.
As far as XI goes, I've been doing somewhat well lately. Getting all my jobs leveled up, just about finished with the last one. Finally got another AF3+1 piece finished; mavi tayt +1 for my blue mage. It's been slow since I haven't had a linkshell to acquire my seals through, so doing it solo via quests has been nothing short of painstaking. I've found there to be a lot of assholes on this new server as well.. Or maybe I've just been lucky and hit the only few; but it seems that people here are way cockier and more arrogant and pretentious than the inhabitants of Leviathan (my old server name.) I just gotta grin and bear it, I suppose... It's worth it to be back with my good friend, despite the little time we've gotten to spend with each other because of school, work and life. Things will turn around, just need to keep a positive attitude about it all.
I guess I'll wrap this up short, since there hasn't been much to discuss - but hopefully the future will bring about a surprising change and make for something interesting to post about. :3
No comments:
Post a Comment