Saturday, November 27, 2010

Almost over.

Well, this has certainly been one of the easier Black Fridays I've had to deal with, but that doesn't mean it was a breeze. It wasn't nearly as busy on Friday as everyone had expected, but it was still pretty busy. Today wasn't too bad, either. Got tomorrow left then I'm off for a few days, which I will enjoy.

I still never got an answer from "she who shall not be named," so I guess that is my answer. It sucks, but I'm moving on already. There are a few possible prospects available to me, but I'm not gonna worry myself over it. I'm just gonna try to enjoy my time right now and keep my stress levels with the holidays low. I just hate being alone for the holidays - I usually am. My last girlfriend and I broke up right before Thanksgiving a few years back so that made it especially harder for me that year, and the holidays just reminds me even more about being single than before. Maybe one of these new girls will be worth chasing after and I'll get lucky.

One of them in particular...   She looks like she could be my Ramona. It's kind of weird, I get those vibes from her. Sometimes she just looks at me and she honestly has that picture perfect look to her, the kind with the white glowing background, in a slow, crystallized moment. But if you tell a girl that, she just thinks you're crazy. haha There's no such thing as dream girls.. people just look at relationships as nothing more than that these days. No one looks across the room at a girl and says, "You see that girl. I'm gonna marry her someday." I kinda feel that way..  Instead people go, "You see that girl. I'm gonna bang her, probably." Maybe I'm crazy, but that's just how it feels - and yet it's guys who think like the latter that gets the girls and I get the dust cloud as they dash off together. lol Oh well... Guess we'll see what happens. Maybe this time around I'll catch a break for once..


On a positive note, I got most of my Christmas shopping finished already. I just need a few more little things here and there for some people but that's about it..  Was an easy peasy shopping experience this year. I really didn't have to do much, was more or less a matter of hoping to find what I needed after the wake of Black Friday. Only 27 more days of retail hell to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment