Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World


So, today is the release of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World on Blu-ray and DVD. I've been longing for the day it came out, counting down the weeks and days. I've seen it in theatres twice and fell in love with it. It very quickly became my favorite movie of all time. It's the perfect mix of everything; comics, video games, love, comedy, action, all rolled into one. I grew up on video games, and was very familiar with a lot of the video game sounds and themes integrated into it, so obviously it was easy for me to fall in love with it. I also love the concept of having to fight for something you love so much, even if it seems irrational to others. I know there's been plenty of times I've gone after women I shouldn't have..  And I hope to one day find my own Ramona to fight for. Here's hoping~

Anywho, anyone who's seen Scott Pilgrim, go buy it today. Anyone who hasn't seen it, GO BUY IT NOW!!  Or I'll have to  K. O.  you!!
  :3


No comments:

Post a Comment