Monday, November 15, 2010
The waiting is the hardest part
I haven't done much at all today. There isn't much to do when work's got you down to 10 hours a week, even with the holiday hours coming in. It makes it pretty difficult to keep my mind on other things while waiting on a response that means a lot to me. In case you're wondering, yes, I'm still waiting on a response from the girl I've mention in the last few posts here. I sent her a message earlier this morning about the situation and waiting for her to read it, consider it, and give me a chance. Though rejection is something I'm quite familiar with, I'm really, really hoping I might catch a break with her... I like her a lot. I just want a chance to show her, and to make her happy. I've been sitting watching Scrubs all day to pass the time, which is nice because I haven't watched the show in quite some time. Let's just hope I don't end up watching the entire series before I get an answer. haha Just started season 3..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment