Saturday, November 13, 2010

Waiting.

So last night didn't go exactly as planned. The balloon stand in the mall is only there on certain occasions when doing donations and stuff, so when I went to ask her out, I didn't have a small token for a romantic gesture for her. But I did manage to ask her out! She seemed a bit shocked and couldn't give me a straight answer, though..  But she said she would message me about it. She spoke to a friend of mine about it and said she didn't know how to take it, since the whole day was turning into a weird-fest, another event that took place prior to had her and a few other co-workers weirded out already, so it didn't make it easy on her to make a decision. Let's just hope she makes the wise one and says yes...  I just need one chance to prove myself to her, and let her see that I'm a good guy worthy of her love and affection, and that I won't treat her like the other guys did. I have nothing but respect for women, and she needs to see this first hand.


I still have love written on my arm from yesterday's "To Write Love On Her Arms" event
, I figured I would leave it on for good luck..  When I get an answer from her, I'll wash it off. Let's just hope the other heart in my body doesn't get washed away with the answer, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment