As the days grow darker, colder, and closer towards the holidays, work has gotten busier. More hours are finally starting to flow in, and reality starts to set in. I'm probably gonna end up spending these holidays alone again, which sucks.. I get tired of spending them alone. Just once I'd like to have someone in my life to spend them with. Hopefully things will turn around, there's still a week left until Thanksgiving, then a few more weeks until Christmas. Maybe I'll get lucky... haha. Who am I kidding? Ah well.. I'll just make the best of it for now. No point in sulking over it, just gotta make the best of it. Maybe next year things will be different. :3
On a more positive, 8-bit note; I found some oldie classic cartoons that I enjoyed when I was a kid online, including The Legend of Zelda, Captain N, The Super Mario Bros. Super Show and Super Mario 3 animated series on Amazon.com. I may definitely consider picking these up with my Christmas money... I'm also definitely considering picking up a keyboard (the instrument, not the computer based kind) and learning how to play. I've always wanted one and wanted to learn piano, so I figure this would be a good start.
No comments:
Post a Comment